Hosting on CyberEars.com brings you the following
Click on the PLAY button below to hear your selected
audio.Turn up the volume, sit back and enjoy.
Click on the PLAY button below to begin.
#147: Will Clinton Figure Out How To Get People To (Pokemon) Go To The Polls?
- This episode features politics professor Jason Brownlee on the US election.
- This is a continuation from our discussion with Jason from episode 146, which you can listen to here: http://progressivepodcastaustralia.com/2016/10/16/146/
- Reverend William Barber speaking at the Democratic National Convention.
- Will Clinton’s policies move to the left as a result of the popularity of Sanders? Or is she just pandering? (or Sandering)
- Clinton versus Trump on abortion rights.
- Third party candidates and dividing the progressive vote.
- Problems with the US electoral system.
- The fallout from the likely Trump loss.
- For more information on this episode and for links to all of the clips and stories from it, go to: http://progressivepodcastaustralia.com/2016/10/21/147/
on the PLAY button to start your
(Click on the Ads - won't interrupt audio playing)
in getting your message heard? Click below to find
out more about our advertising options here.
you are a corporate, government or educational
institution,think of the advantages of distributing
your meetings, announcements or training material
as secured audio to your teams through CyberEars.com